Friday, May 29, 2009

26.2 Here I Come!

Only 2 days to go until the San Diego Marathon! I'm spending the day working from home, packing, and HYDRATING! You cannot imagine how much there is to remember in the packing process, and I still have to make another trip to the store tonight.

I took it easy this week...2.5 miles on Tuesday and about 3 on Wednesday. I am toying with a quick 1-2 miles tomorrow, but might pass. My left knee is not behaving, and I want to be as rested as possible for the big day.

Tomorrow morning I head down to SD in time for lunch, the expo and relaxation (hopefully!) Our check-in time for the shuttle to the start line is 4am--yes, 4am Sunday morning. If you pray for nothing else, pray that I get to bed early and that I sleep well!

Can't wait to update everyone on the experience!

No comments: