Friday, March 6, 2009

Many Thanks!

Some time has passed since my last post, and I promise to be more diligent with updates in the future. If you haven't already noticed, my fundraising total has jumped to $900.00!! MANY thanks to my generous friends and family for their selfless donations that directly contribute to cancer research, education, and treatment. I continue to be amazed by the support and encouragement I have received since beginning this journey. If you want to donate, please do so through my fundraising website: http://pages.teamintraining.org/los/rnr09/jennifershaw
Help me raise that last $1,600.00, and check out my facebook page for random contests and donation incentives!

By way of a training update, we embark on a 7 mile group run tomorrow in Palos Verdes. Work and family obligations have derailed me a bit from my training routine over the last two weeks, but I am feeling focused again, and ready to take it to the next level! I am also looking for some new group cross-training opportunities, so if anyone ever wants to join me for some basketball at the Playa Vista courts or spinning classes at LMU, let me know! Other ideas are also appreciated :)

No comments: