Monday, February 23, 2009

Food for Thought














Inspired by my long run on Saturday, I decided to cook a healthy dinner. Nothing fancy...just grilled salmon, steamed asparagus, butternut squash, and brown rice.

Our weekend team run took place in Torrance...a 3.5 mile loop around the airport. Other than my left foot going numb around mile 2, it was great. I was also told about a VERY useful website, http://www.mapmyrun.com/, that has come in particularly handy when I find myself traveling. You can search for (user-rated) routes by location, mileage, etc...

View Interactive Map on MapMyRun.com

This coming Saturday, we kick the training up a notch to 6 miles at Malaga Cove in Palos Verdes.

1 comment:

Sharoool said...

Jen! My mouth is watering just looking at that salmon. Looks so delicious!

I <3 mapmyrun, too =) Such a helpful tool!

Good luck with your six miler this weekend! Looks like we're gonna have nice weather (=