Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Nutrition News & Track Practice

This morning I had an appointment with Christine Jackson, a nutritionist working with some of the employees at SJHS. What a great experience...I feel like I talked more (and learned more) about my health and nutrition in that 90 minutes than my last 5 physician visits combined. I strongly recommend you look into her practice if you are thinking about a change in your approach to nutrition/lifestyle. Check out her website for more details.

Tonight I reluctantly joined up with some TNT runners for a track workout at Mira Costa High School. We ran just over 2 miles, and it was definitely worthwhile. I was more exhausted than normal when I returned home from work today, and the last thing I thought I could handle was another workout (probably because today was my first caffeine-free day in a while...except for some black tea). Any of you who know my relationship to Diet Coke will realize how difficult this might prove to be...

No comments: