Saturday, February 14, 2009

Pacific Northwest

















It has been a wonderful few days in the Bellingham area. Despite the VERY cool temps, the winter scenery is beautiful...definitely worthwhile to venture out. I stocked up on some cold-weather running gear, which was necessary for my 3 miler this morning.

We also discovered an awesome new whole-foods-like grocery store (but much cheaper). It has a huge selection of bulk grains, legumes, spices and specialty health foods. I wish we had this in So Cal! Made some great turkey chili tonight with supplies from the new find.

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

very cute winter gear! =) I <3 Nike!

Jen said...

Yeah...for clothing I think Nike is far superior to Adidas, based on recent comparison shopping. So far my shoe preference is New Balance =)

Sheryl said...

I agree! I love Nike clothing. But when it comes to shoes, I'm all about Asics =D How do you like New Balance?

Toni said...

You look fantastic! I'm so glad to hear that the co-op is open. It'll be my first stop when we fly up next month.